Thursday, March 7, 2013

Only IHOP.....

So this weekend we went on our annual ladies getaway.  We went down to Minneapolis and did some shopping.  This year was my year for a huge hall! Since I was moving it was the PERFECT opportunity to buy EVERYTHING I "needed" since a cities shopping trip won't be in the future for a long time!  I just want to say that no one shops like we shop.  I mean who goes to Ikea twice, Albertville twice, and stays in the Mall as long as we did!  Ridiculous!  Lots of memories made this weekend!
Some of you know that I like to do top 10 lists after a long fun weekend, However so much happened this weekend this one is extending to a top 20 list....it goes something like this!

1.  Never book a hotel room that has twin beds in it


2.  Always go to Ihop over by the airport and ask for Antonio and complement him to the Manager Frank!  Good times!
3.  While at Ihop get a spot right next to the hostess stand....so you can listen to Frank crack jokes with customers over the loud speaker when their table is available.  Something such as....."no I-phone, no I-pad, no I-pod.......ONLY I-HOP! Que the laughter!
4.  Pedicure places called Crystal Nails will try to pressure/convince politely ask you if you would like to upgrade on multiple things to make more money and then when you pay with a card ask if you have cash for a tip....AWKWARD!
5.  Weird emotions happen in malls, sometimes when you're least expecting it people will yell "You're a d!ck"
6. Ikea x 2
7. Albertville x 3 (One extra because we passed it on the way home and had to turn around)
8.  Father Daughter Dance at the Hilton!  Asking a 18 year old that was on their way to spring break in Mexico if he was here for the Father Daughter Dance......Look on his face....PRICELESS!
9.  EXTREMELY Angry/Loud Military Man in Lounge at the Hilton...our reason for leaving...
10.  Who could ever forget the $10 Martinis (SUCH a good deal...NOT)
11.  Meeting people in the hot tub who got four nights at the Hilton for $22 a piece!!  How you ask....hotwire my friends....HOTWIRE (trip watch)!
12. Calling the front desk multiple times because they do not answer...All a girl wanted was a cot!
13. After calling the front desk and not getting answers, some notes were made so frustrations were out and no one got hurt....until they find these notes buried in the stack of papers muahahahaha..right Jeana??
14.  Always have your stalker senses on high!  Man in strange dodge ram big horn pickup following you, then you pass, then he passes (smiling), you pass due to him slowing down, then he passes, you pass, he passes.....etc until the Fergus Falls exit!
15.  While dining after some shopping in Albertville we ventured over to a restaurant and while sitting trying to eat my meal a goose was attacking me (it was plastic)...this is a weird one..I know...just go with it!
16.  Can't pull the Trigger Tasha!  This girl comes prepared money in hand....watch out everybody this lady is going to shop!!......oooorrr NOT.  Tasha just couldn't make her mind up about what she wanted! I am pretty sure she bought the least out of everyone on the trip.
17.  Michael Kors....How your customer service is annoying!  This lady would not stop stalking us in the store!  She just had to tell us the details on every item we touched and she would walk away and then when we touched something else she would run back over to tell us.....LEAVE BRITTANY ALONE!  Then Jeana grabs a wallet opens it and breaks a button on it on accident of course....and that is when we booked it out of the store.....TAB PLEASE
18.  One knows they are maturing when 10 instead of 12 beers becomes the max we can handle....cue the tears
19.  FALL INTO THE GAP.....or shop, then have the lady ring your items up and proceed to tell her they are to expensive.....oooooo ergo nasty look!  $34 for  shirt...NOT in Liz's budget!
20.  Last but not least.....THE HARLEM SHAKE......you are all welcome for now having that stuck in your head the rest of the day!  Liz and I did one on the way back with a stuffed snake puppet...so creative we know! So sad I could not put a video of the one we did....tech problems on the telephone and it got deleted by the app :(   in Snookie words WAAAAAAAA.

Super fun trip with the ladies!  Glad I got to spend the quality time I did with them before I move out west!  I feel like when I say going out west I need to grab my horse saddle up and giddy on up.  Here are some super fun photos the girls didn't know I took muahahaha candid photos of my beautiful friends!




 Liz and I in the back seat....all the single ladies...yeah

 The four beauties!

 Our front seat leaders!
 Our driver Tasha and our navigator Jeana....FEARLESS
 LIZ on her phone reading who knows what....me trying to take a picture of Jeana and accidentally took a picture of myself...cute huh?! Can we say a true candid! 


Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Expresso Beans...
Me: "Liz hold them up for me so I can take a picture"
Liz: "Hold on one second..." 
*Liz takes a couple and puts them in her mouth and proceeds to chew them 
while I am trying to take the picture....These are the results LOL...
nothing but love Liz, nothing But LOVE! <3


So I leave you with the song of the weekend.....Don't worry it is the clean version!


So much love,
Nicky












1 comment: